About Me

My photo
The MP-59, the next evolution of our award winning Ti Muscle Technology, delivers full cavity forgiveness in a player’s half cavity design. During the elaborate Grain Flow Forging process, the pure Titanium material is forged into the muscle of the ゴルフクラブ 5% larger Sweet Area compared to the MP-58, the iron that debuted Ti Muscle Technology while taking home "Editor’s Choice" in Golf Digest’s 2010 Hot List. The lightweight characteristics of the pure Titanium allow for the ideal amount of thickness behind the impact area to deliver consistent solid feel while simultaneously providing a dramatic increase in perimeter weighting for enhanced playability. To date, only Mizuno’s patented Grain Flow Forging process can deliver this technological advancement that produces these amazing gains in forgiveness, all within a compact, traditional head shape.

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Golf Review:Mizuno MP-59 Irons

Mizuno has done it yet again, astounding me with their newest MP iron series.  The Mizuno MP-59′s are by far one of the best clubs I have held in my hand.  One of the things that impressed me most about this club was it’s ability to forgive a little a bit more than most other clubs.  I believe the key factor in this is that it has a little bit bigger sweet spot on it, and it has about 12 grams of titanium added into the head.
With this new design it gives the more experienced players more control over the maneuverability of their shot.  When I had hit the 5 iron for my first time, I could definitely notice the stability I had when my shots were a little off, thus improving my game.  In my opinion what they did with the Grain flow forging was absolutely brilliant.   The smoothness when striking the ball with that technology in mind was incredible and very noticeable.  Now the Gold steel shaft they used for the club  was an absolutely great idea as well, considering it is by far one of the best shafts in the industry.
Now if your a little less experienced golf player it might take you a little bit to adjust to them but eventually you will grow to love them and not want to trade them in until the next model in the MP iron set.  Now if your just starting out then I would suggest working your way up to these clubs.  Mizuno definitely went all out for this club and I am entirely happy with the way it performed and handled in the field.  So if I were you I would at least go to your local pro shop and give them a swing around, and see what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers